Good News Auto and Why Car Care (now referred to as “Our company”) are committed to respecting your privacy and the personal information you provide us.
As part of this commitment, we want you to know our principles and practices for collecting, using, storing, or disclosing your personal information.
By “personal information” we mean any information, recorded in any form, about an identified individual, or an individual whose identity may be inferred or determined from such information.
Personal information does not include information that’s publically available, such as business contact information or information found in a telephone directory.
The only personal information “Our Company” captures is information you volunteer when you:
- join, for example, your email address or mailing address
- request information or bulletins from us
- complete a course or quiz
- apply for JumpStart Fund – safety repair or matched savings
An IP address is a number that’s assigned to your computer automatically and is required to use the Internet.
To the extent that our website obtains users’ IP addresses, they’re used only to administer the website and gather broad demographic information about visitors to the website.
An IP address is considered personal information because it’s an identifying number. But we do not link server log information to any other data in a way that would enable us to identify individual visitors.
“Our company” only collects information that is necessary for:
- registering and managing membership
- collecting and processing membership payments and other payments we may collect when people attend events like Car Care workshops that are sponsored or co-sponsored by “Our company”
- sending out industry or business related information to customers
If at any time you do not wish to receive emailed information from us, you may unsubscribe and we will take you off the email list.
Our Company never sells, trades, or shares information we collect on the website with others.
Our Company will use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information.
Our Company reserves the right to disclose personal information to a third party if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order legally requires or authorizes us to do so.